||2.0 Beta 11|
Emits 1 on exactly one output; which output is 1 depends on the
current value received through the input on the south edge.
- East edge, variable number (outputs, bit width 1)
- The outputs are numbered starting with 0 on the north. Each output
will be 1 if its number matches the value currently received through the
select input on the south; otherwise, its value will be either zero or
floating, depending on the value of the Three-State? attribute.
If the select input contains any unspecified bits, then all outputs are
- South edge (input, bit width matches Select Bits attribute)
- Select input: The value of this input determines which of the
outputs is 1.
- The direction of the component (specifying which side has the outputs).
- Select Bits
- The bit width of the component's select input on its south edge.
The number of outputs for the decoder will be
- Specifies whether the unselected outputs should be floating (Yes) or
Poke Tool Behavior
Text Tool Behavior
Back to Library Reference