Outputs 0 normally; but when the user is pressing the the button using the Poke Tool, the output is 1.
A button has only one pin, a 1-bit output, which is 0 except when the user is pressing the button using the Poke Tool, when it is 1.
When the component is selected or being added,
the arrow keys alter its
- The location of the output pin relative to the component.
- The color with which to display the button.
- The text within the label associated with the component.
- Label Location
- The location of the label relative to the component.
- Label Font
- The font with which to render the label.
- Label Color
- The color with which to draw the label.
Poke Tool Behavior
When the mouse button is pressed, the component's output will be 1. Upon releasing the mouse button, the output reverts back to 0.
Text Tool Behavior
Allows the label associated with the component to be edited.