|Introduced:||2.0 Beta 11|
Emits 1 on exactly one output; which output is 1 depends on the current value received through the input on the south edge.
Pins (assuming component faces east)
- East edge, variable number (outputs, bit width 1)
- The outputs are numbered starting with 0 on the north. Each output will be 1 if its number matches the value currently received through the select input on the south; otherwise, its value will be either zero or floating, depending on the value of the Three-State? attribute. If the select input contains any unspecified bits, then all outputs are floating.
- South edge (input, bit width matches Select Bits attribute)
- Select input: The value of this input determines which of the outputs is 1.
When the component is selected or being added,
the digits '1' through '4' alter its
Select Bits attribute
and the arrow keys alter its
- The direction of the component (specifying which side has the outputs).
- Select Bits
- The bit width of the component's select input on its south edge. The number of outputs for the decoder will be 2selectBits.
- Specifies whether the unselected outputs should be floating (Yes) or zero (No).
Poke Tool Behavior
Text Tool Behavior